The heat pump works quite differently from a gas furnace. A gas furnace produces and releases warm air into your home by burning fuel, whereas a heat pump is a device whose primary focus is to move warm air around. If it is winter, the heat pump works to keep your home warm and if it is the summer, the heat pump works to keep your home cool. In either case, it is important that the machine is capable of doing these at a very efficient rate, as well as being easy to maintain.
In order to ensure efficient operation, Trane has fitted its heat pump with several attractive features, which make it a clear winner against other competitors. Some of the most notable qualities are:
- Climatuff™ Compressor: A variable speed compressor, which serves as the focal point of the Trane heat pump. This compressor, equipped with TruComfort™ technology, is able to automatically adjust itself in order to maintain an even temperature spread in your home.
- Low Operational Sound: The amount of noise produced by the heat pump is relatively and stays somewhere between 70 and 75 decibels.
- Spine Fin™ Coil: A more durable and reliable coil which is much better than any predecessor before.
The other significant part of your new HVAC system is the TEM6 Air Handler, which is just as good as the heat pump. With several notable features of its own, like:
- All-Aluminum Coil: A coil, which is far superior and more efficient than ever before. Furthermore, the coil is more durable as well and more resistant to leaks.
- Trane CleanEffects™ Compatibility: In order to make the air circulating through your home a tad bit cleaner, Trane has made the air handler compatible with CleanEffects™ which is an advanced filtration system.
- Highly Efficient Variable-Speed Motor: The variable motor allows for prolonged operation at a lower noise level.
The culmination of these qualities and more make the air handler from Trane a winner among other air handlers.
It goes without saying that, a
premium HVAC system should be efficient and durable enough to last you,
ideally, for several years before starting to show some wear. Even then, any
problems should be easily rectifiable through a thorough air conditioning
Trane components are widely
regarded as some of the best on the market. In addition, they have rightfully
earned this reputation given the fact that a lot of their systems and parts are
made from highly durable material that has been rigorously tested. Therefore,
we have put together a perfect 5-Ton HVAC system for your home using the best
air handler and heat pump Trane has to offer. Let’s get into the details on why
we picked them in particular.