Good air duct design is very important for an efficient HVAC system. Here are some of the basics of HVAC system air duct design that you need to know before installing or upgrading home/office air duct system.
Basics of Air Duct Design In HVAC System
Basics of HVAC System Air Duct Design by Rifat
1. Load Measurements – Key factor in good air duct design for an HVAC system
2. Sizing – Building the right ducts for proper air delivery
3. Run-ons affect the delivery of conditioned air to the end-points
4. Sharp Bends – Impedes air movement and drops efficiency
5. Poor Air Circulation – Contributor to uncomfortable living environments
Read the whole content here – Basics of Air Duct Design for your HVAC System
If you are looking for HVAC equipment at an affordable rate, you can check out HVAC Whole Sales for best offers.