Posted by Rifat A. on 7/25/2020 to
Air Source and Geothermal heat pumps are 2 most common types of electric heat pumps. Today, I’ll talk about their advantages over the other…
Advantages of Geothermal & Air Source Electric Heat Pumps
1. Geothermal Heat Pump
The advantages of geothermal heat pumps:
- You won’t need a separate heat exhaust pipe to operate the heat pump
- Highly energy-efficient compared to other electric heat pumps
- You’ll get the desired heating from geothermal heat pump at minimum cost
2. Air Source Heat Pump
The advantages of an air source heat pump:
- Saves 40% more energy compared to other heat pumps
- There’s no chance of polluting the water resources
- You don’t need permission from the authority
Read the whole article here – Different Types of Electric Heat Pumps & Their Advantages…
If you are looking for HVAC equipment at an affordable rate, you can check out HVAC Wholesales for best offers.
We have Trane 14 SEER HVAC Systems, Trane 16 SEER HVAC Systems, Trane 17 SEER (& Up) HVAC Systems and Heat Pumps among other HVAC components.
Also, look no further for your HVAC repair and maintenance needs. Just contact us and we will be there for you.